- Data transmission/data logging: When you visit this site, the web server automatically records entries in log files, which cannot be assigned to a specific person. These data include, for example, browser type and version, operating system used, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer, access date and time of the server request. This data is collected for the purpose of statistical analysis only. It is not passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Information, change, blocking and deletion of your data: According to applicable law, you can always ask us in writing whether and what personal data we have stored about you. You will receive a corresponding message immediately. At your request, we will change, block or delete any existing data, unless you are contrary to existing legal obligations.
- Security of your data: Your personal data provided to us will be secured by taking all technical and organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is recommended to use the postal service, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
- Cookies: We use so-called “cookies” on our pages to make it easier for you to use our websites. These are small text files that are only stored on your hard drive for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when you close your browser, depending on the settings of your browser program. These cookies do not call up any information about you stored on your hard drive and do not affect your PC or files. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. However, you can deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser to notify you when cookies are sent.
- Use of the data in the imprint: The use of contact data published in the imprint by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded. The operators of the site expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.